Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am so blessed--I am thankful for more things than I can list, but especially my family!!!

This was our Thanksgiving day:


It started out with playing games.  I made 3 pies, rolls & bread, and Rusty got the 26 pound (yes--26 pounds!!!) turkey cooking & peeled/cut the potatoes for our mashed potatoes.

Benjamin came running to me every second he could--he is really into his board books (notice the one on the floor).  And he also thinks it is a really fun game to see how fast he can empty out the toys that some one has just picked up!

And he is a climber--I just told him to sit down before he pulled everything off the shelves, or toppled off the boxes.  He loves to carry stools around and stand on them.

This is one of the 2 tables we sat at in our little house.  Callum & Emmalee joined Grandma & Grandpa & Uncle Reed (Rusty's side of the family).

Table # 2 had Brienna, Rusty, Pamela, Zane, Me & Ethan.

(Benjamin was napping)

I included this picture, even though it is blurry, because I got a half-way decent picture of Ethan!!! (and Pamela is in the background).

My camera is slowly dying--a lot of my pictures are blurry, and I can guarentee a blurry picture if I zoom in.

Rusty & I are going to attempt a shopping trip to town tomorrow & then go to lunch.  We aren't going to hit the stores at the early hour of 5, but more like 8 or 9. 

I am glad we have a long weekend!!!  Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

jannalee said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love and miss you all!

Cynthia said...

Looks like a wonderful celebration. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving.