I'm a little blue and a lot sad tonight. It's been a rough night at our house.
My precious oldest daughter just left me a note with a scripture from Alma (Book of Mormon) & an uplifting letter of love.I need to be more like her.
I hope tomorrow is better.
5 comments:
love notes from sweet daughters are the best. I've gotten quite a few over the years and post them inside my armour. They keep me sane despite the craziness of life.
TGFD (thank goodness for daughters)
Btw, found you on Mormon Mommy blogs.
Hope you feel better!! Your daughter sounds really sweet!
i hope things get better for you.
{{HUGS}}
There is nothing sweeter than our children offering comfort.
I love that even though we teach our children most everything we think they should know, they teach us far more than we can possibly understand! Love it, thats so sweet!
Post a Comment