I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Arrggggg! (and we're eating bugs!)
Arrgggg!!! Yes--I am Grumpy today :(
Because I want Spring--I can't go for walks w/the little ones because it is tooo cold (and snowing)
When will it ever stop???
Emmalee has resorted to eating bugs--
The "gummy" ones she got from Sunbeam class at church. :)
At least we don't have any snow left on the ground. Spring--where are you???
I agree!! We were "teased" with beautiful weather for a week and now it's just toooo chilly. The magnolia trees that were bloomed were short lived because of this crazy spring weather.
At least we don't have snow - but Tuesday we had quite a hail storm that looked like snow when it was done.
I couldn't agree more. Word on the street says in Northern Utah, more cold weather, snow in the mountains, rain in the valley. BUT...we usually get a bit of that snow to. AUGH!
Spring has found us here, but my son is so afraid of the bugs that it has hatched that he hardly dares to venture outdoors! At least he's not asking to go outside anymore . . .
I was blog hopping and came across yours. Very cute and I love your style of writing. I'm an Idahoan from the southeast part and I too am grumpy! Listening to the rain right now....oh, for the sunshine! It seems like Spring would make an earlier appearance considering we had such a LONG winter. Hope you see sun soon!
9 comments:
I agree! NO MORE COLD! Summer get here already!!!
I agree!! We were "teased" with beautiful weather for a week and now it's just toooo chilly. The magnolia trees that were bloomed were short lived because of this crazy spring weather.
At least we don't have snow - but Tuesday we had quite a hail storm that looked like snow when it was done.
I loved the "bug" eating.. She is darling!
I couldn't agree more. Word on the street says in Northern Utah, more cold weather, snow in the mountains, rain in the valley. BUT...we usually get a bit of that snow to. AUGH!
Keep eating bugs!
Have a good day.
Sandra
Spring has found us here, but my son is so afraid of the bugs that it has hatched that he hardly dares to venture outdoors! At least he's not asking to go outside anymore . . .
I hear you loud and clear! I am grumpy today too! Hope you have a better weekend ahead! ♥ Hugs!
MICHELLE! i hope spring gets to your neck of the woods soon!!!!!!!!
I was blog hopping and came across yours. Very cute and I love your style of writing.
I'm an Idahoan from the southeast part and I too am grumpy! Listening to the rain right now....oh, for the sunshine! It seems like Spring would make an earlier appearance considering we had such a LONG winter.
Hope you see sun soon!
We are having the same weather as you, rain.
My girls keep asking about the weather. They want some sunshine.
It is a little warmer here finally. I have been so sick of it too. Have a great week.
Post a Comment