Monday, March 9, 2009

FHE


For Family Home Evening tonight, I was in charge of activity. Benjamin needed a bath, so I told the children we were going to give him a bath as a family--to see if we could cooperate! (And then I promised Wii playing time if all went well)







Zane got the big towel out to put on the table, Emmalee got the wash clothes, Brienna found the hooded towel, Callum grabbed the baby soap and shampoo, Ethan found clean clothes, and Rusty filled the tub. I had the fun job of making Ben smile and laugh during the bath :)







I must say that it was a success--and I was glad I didn't have to get all the stuff out and ready for the bath.




Zane and Emmalee took these pictures--pretty good for a 5th grader and pre-schooler!


And we did have fun playing the Wii, too.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That smile is SO cute. Do you like the Wii?? We have Xbox but have been wondering about the Wii. Have a great week.