I can't believe that Benjamin is starting to teethe already--he is barely 3 months old, but you can see the white teeth under his bottom gums. He has been a bit cranky (which is unusual for him), but he is happy when he is chewing on his fist or my finger.
I should have know that something was up when he gummed me the past few days while nursing!

Can you seem my teeth yet? Maybe soon (but Mom says not too soon!)

Ethan called me from basketball practice this evening and told me he chipped his tooth--again. Yes, he chipped the same tooth 3 years ago (almost to the day). So I called the dentist and was told if he wasn't in a lot of pain, to wait until tomorrow (Friday) since we have an hour drive to the dentist and it was 5 pm. So I walked to the school to check it out and recover the broken piece. He said it didn't hurt much, just when air hit the bottom part (where the nerve is). So he finished practice and even went to the Valentine's dance tonight.
Nice--huh? I will post photos after it is repaired tomorrow!

1 comment:
P.S. I am now following your blog :)
Post a Comment