Can't really see my nails, but hey are musical Jamberry nails. First week of school for me too!
Ben decided he wanted a bath in the kitchen sink before he got "too big" (I think he already is!)
Putting the Pokemon puzzle together (Brienna & Emmalee)
brienna & ben
Brienna by the Senior rock--class of 2014
Pink in honor of those fighting breast cancer (Cindy Stone, Mary Grover)
Move in day for Brienna
She has plenty of room!
Ben & Emmalee put the train track together--it looks like a snowman!
I burned my thumb taking out a sheet of cookies (the hot pad all of a sudden stopped "working" & I could feel the pan as if I was just holding the pan!). There were pans on top of the stove & no room on the table, so I quickly "dropped' it back into the oven. It hurt for a week!
Pamela took the "dive" and had me color her hair.
Looks good!
No comments:
Post a Comment