Carving the pumpkins--Is that Callum trying to eat pumpkin guts?
Everyone did most of the gutting & carving by themselves!
Ben was supposed to make a face like his pumpkin (the one on the right) but decided to go with a face like one he looked at earlier.
Emmalee by her pumpkin
Nice jack-o-lanterns!
I love Callum's bigfoot!
Since we have a 4-day school week, we had our Halloween parties on Thursday, the 30th. So Emmalee & Ben decided to dress up in one costume for school & another one for trick-or-treating.
Emmalee=Minnie Mouse
Ben the jack-o-lantern
Super cute!
Before school in Dad's classroom.
at Ben's party. I was able to have the games at Ben's party (thus no pictures since I was in charge of the games) since the parties were during music time.
We had a musical program before the parties--it was my first all-school performance. Over all, it was a great performance. I learned a lot & the kids all did a great job.
A princess fairy for trick or treating (and at Spooktacular). This is the last year I will be in charge of Spooktacular (I have too many other jobs/callings/volunteer positions. I am still PTO/Booster club president)
Ben was Superman (the helmet was part of my costume=a "quarter" back--a giant quarter taped to my back)
In the past, Ethan or Brienna have taken the 2 youngest trick-or-treating, but this year it was turn.
I think we hit almost every house that had their porch light on--and they got quite a haul!!
Ben dressed up his jack-o-lantern so it would be "No-noggin" like on Curious George
No comments:
Post a Comment