Thursday, February 6, 2014

Misc--Travel, "Beard", & More Basketball

 Pictures I found from our trip to/from Wyoming over Christmas break.  Emmalee all snuggled up in her blanket.
 Brienna reading
 And Zane driving.
I crocheted a few "beards" the past month.  I made one for Ethan (since he can't have a real beard, he can wear his crocheted one during the cold winter walks to & from class).
 And this is the one I made for Ben.  He loves having a beard!
 Ethan said this is how it was after a snow storm--since there was only sheets of ice under the fresh snow.  Winter in Rexburg is giving him quite the challenge of keeping on his feet!
 Emmalee playing during half-time at the boy's game.  This is the Little Bobcat program.
 I was able to help out the past 2 Saturdays for Little Bobcats.  It was a lot of fun, but tiring.  (I guess it didn't help that it was while I've been sick!)
 Callum (#10) warming up at the Mackay game.
 Shooting!
He was able to make a basket during the game & shoot a few other times.  I don't have a lot of still pictures of the kids playing basketball because I video their games.  I guess I should try to take a few still shots during the games too (now that the season is almost over--ha, ha!)

I'm debating on whether or not I should go to Zane's last out-of-town game tomorrow or not.  Callum has a home game at noon, & then Zane's game is about at 6 pm in Bancroft (North Gem) which is about 2 1/2 hours away.  I'm just not sure about the weather.  
It would be nice to go (Zane wants me to go) & then it would get me into town for shopping (haven't been for 2 weeks now & starting to run low on quite a few "fresh" things).  

No comments: