Sunday, January 26, 2014

January--Misc. photos

 Emmalee wanted to take a picture of her creation she built with her blocks.  She took about 10 pictures (with my camera) but I decided to pick this one that she was in too :)
 One of the weeks in January, pre-school was learning about the letter "R".  So Ben made a robot out of paper sack.
 He was almost too big for the sack!
 Over Human Rights day, Ethan & Tiffany came for the weekend.  They wanted to watch the basketball game against Mackay, go shopping in IF on Saturday & get their registry started, & then on Monday, attend Grandma Bowhay's funeral. 
 Grandma Bowhay (Irene Haight Cannon Bowhay) was Rusty's grandma & she passed away on Jan. 15th.  Her funeral was on the 20th.  This was one of our meals--we had 11 people around our table!
 Spaghetti!  Yum :)
Ethan "modeling" the beard I crocheted for him.  Since he doesn't get to have facial hair, he decided he would wear a removable one.  Actually--he just wanted something to protect his face from the biting winds of Rexburg.
I also made a beard for Ben--it was the small size (youth small) but I guess he needs the extra small.  He really likes it, though!

No comments: