We all went to Pamela's house for Thanksgiving (our family & Mom & Dad Carter). And Ethan brought his fianace Tiffany over to meet our family. Yes--he got engaged the day before Thanksgiving!!!
Here is a picture of Ethan proposing: (not great lighting, but love Tiffany's reaction)
Ethan carefully opened a new deck of cards & wrote this on the Queen of Hearts. Then they played "Slap Jack". Fun!
Tiffany is a sweetheart & fits right in with our family! We were a bit concerned since she is an only child (from Florida) & we are a loud, crazy bunch! But as you can see in the pictures...
She fit right in! And Ben has a new sister!! (dog pile on Ethan--everyone except Brienna)
Ben & Emmalee doing a Loony-Toons puzzle.
it's a round one that Janna Lee & I used to do when we were kids.
All of Aunt Pamela's ducks piled onto Ethan & Tiffany
Emmalee being the best potato peeler ever! She loves to peel potatoes (and carrots).
Perparing Thanksgiving dinner (Mom & Dad Carter, Pamela & Rusty)
Brienna had to take this picture==It was easier for Rusty to climb on the island/bar than to stand by me at the sink. I actually forgot to take pictures of us eating our Thanksgiving dinner! oops :)
The day after Thanksgiving, we get all of Pamela's Christmas decorations out & decorate her house.
Putting the tree up--and then Ethan (& Tiffany) put the outside Christmas lights up. Callum put most of the lights up inside the house & on the porch.
This is a great picture--of my 7 kids. I will definitely claim Tiffany as mine. It's nice to gain another daughter!






1 comment:
I remember doing the Looney Toons puzzle with you! But I don't quite understand why Rusty is on the island counter? What is he doing while he's up there?
Post a Comment