Friday, December 13, 2013

November Update==3 Birthdays in 4 days!

I have been busy, busy, busy!!  Lately I have been working on some hand-made items for Christmas, so I haven't been at my computer very often.

So here is the first part of November:
My Birthday, November 3rd:
 opening a present
 Brienna made me a sugar-free cheese-cake (filling)
 Then it's Ben's birthday, but I have a ton of pictures so I will do a separate post for his.  Rusty's birthday is Nov. 6th.
 Rusty, Callum & Keith (Rusty's Dad)
 Emmalee giving Daddy birthday hugs.
 Grandpa Stewart
 enjoying the birthday celebration!
 opening a back-pack frame.
 blowing out a candle.  He decided not to have a dessert because we had cheesecake on my birthday & cake on Ben's.
 Emmalee reading a book to Ben.
 Pictures of Dad taken by Ben
Another picture taken by Ben--all the pictures the kids drew & colored for dad.

No comments: