It's Homecoming Week again--and Brienna's a senior! Monday was Twin Day. Lindsay & Brienna were awesome hippie twins :)
Tuesday was Celebrity Day--Callum was Si Robertson (Duck Dynasty). He shaved his beard for a hot doughnut ;)
Today was Gender Swap day (Gender Bender). I didn't get a picture of Zane, but both Callum & Zane "won" today. They both wore heels, wigs, & Zane wore tights (and was color-coordinated).
So here is Brienna--sporting a mustache & a goatee.
nice!
Then this evening was Powder Puff Football. Good thing we play 6-man, because we had 7 seniors on the orange team, & 6 underclass girls on the other team.
warm-ups. It was stinking freezing today! and so by 6:30, it was frigid! About 45 degrees with wind!
This was a bit blurry
Better picture. Brienna wore Zane's jersey (#61)
It is 10:30 & I have finally thawed out! I am going to have to find my long johns & other warm clothes for the homecoming game on Friday--weather is supposed to be about the same!
It was dark when they finished--Seniors won, 8-0.
Brienna & Lindsay
2 tough girls!
Callum's Birthday celebration--after the powder puff game. And Rusty had the 2 youngest at Pack Meeting tonight. They had a bike rodeo--out in the cold! So everyone was cold tonight. (Brienna & Zane took hot baths!)
My camera was acting up after the game (maybe it was too cold) so I had to use my iPod camera.
So the quality of these pictures aren't the greatest.
I love his laugh & smile! Happy 13th birthday!
We had hot dogs & homemade mac & cheese for dinner. And for his "cake"--we had cheese cake. He put strawberries on while the others had cherry (or plain). I made 2 this time so everyone could have some. Actually I made a 3rd one, but w/my coconut sugar & not in the crust.
Tomorrow is black & orange day, so no costumes needed! What a busy, crazy week.
Next post: Pictures of Callum from 13 years ago.


No comments:
Post a Comment