Zane didn't end up playing in the Beefcake volleyball because he hasn't been feeling well since Wednesday night. He got chilled at football practice & then also helped coach the Powderpuff football (it was soooo cold!). He said he never warmed up.
Brienna was one of the line judeges for the Beefcake games.
I knew Zane wasn't feeling well when he fell asleep at 9:30 last night. And then he came home at lunch to get a shirt to wear under his football jersey & also put on his sweatshirt.
Plus, the classes were working on their homecoming floats the last hour of the day & he just laid down on a bench & slept. (This is the sophomore boys--minus one)
Zane at the bon fire. I went with him so he could come home early. (Plus I always have to get pictures!)
Jake Mickelsen lighting the fire.
Callum & his friend Leo.
I love that Caden's zipper is glowing.
Lindsay & Brienna.
I loved that the fire really warmed everyone up! They're glowing!
Awesome friends--Lindsay & Brienna
Zane's outline against the bon fire.
Zane roasting hot dogs.
I hope Zane feels better for the game tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment