Ben at the 4th of July parade.
Some of our group at waiting for the parade.
Callum taking pictures of the old steam tractor (from 1913--100 years old). I love what interests Callum!
Alyssa, Brienna, Ben & Zane
It was the hottest during the parade (88 degrees at 10 am). Benjamin has it made!
4th of July BBQ
I had to sneak a picture of Uncle Don helping Alyssa with fireworks.
Brienna
Our hike to the falls on a Saturday morning. We left around 7:15 am (we left the house just before 7 am)
Good thing we got an early start. On our way down, we passed a steady stream of hikers going up.
9 of the 12 kids who hiked up. (Alyssa doesn't care to climb up on high things--and I don't blame her!)
Zane & Carter were at the end of our group.
I love the rocks & small hiding/shelter places they provide.
Carter & Zane--they hung behind about 15-20 minutes so the slower hikers could enjoy the hike (take pictures, stop and rest, let the kids play on the rocks).
I told Pamela that instead of "hike" to the falls on the calender, it should be "leisurely-stroll" to the falls.
Kailey, Ashlee, Emmalee & Ben on the top of a rock.
We made it to the top! (Falls in the background)
All 12 of the kids that are here visiting!
The 3 youngest sisters that made the hike.
Shortest to Tallest of the grand & great-grandkids.
I love Ben in this picture!
The boys' best side!
Creepy smiles!




1 comment:
Wow! What fun times we had!
Post a Comment