Friday, April 12, 2013

"Fixed" my blog?

Well, as you can see, my blog is "fixed".  One of my blogger friends  (you can see her blog here) gave me nicely detailed instructions on how I should be able to fix my background,  but unfortunately, it didn't work.  Sort of.  I finally saved the background I wanted as a JPG picture file and then uploaded the picture onto my background.

But then I decided to try a different background from another sight (that gave instructions using the "new" templates on blogspot) and that code worked as a "gadget" using a HTLM.  So I think the "old" codes for the backgrounds are just not working with the new templates.  But I figured it out on my own on how to get the background I want on my blog.

So I'm happy--for now.  Until Blogspot decides to make more changes. :)

No comments: