Friday, March 15, 2013

Trying on Prom Dresses

 Prom is March 23rd--and do you know how hard it is to find prom dresses in IF or Rexburg???
 We found a store, "The Glass Slipper", in Rexburg that rents dresses.
 So Brienna had fun trying on a lot of dresses.
 She really liked this one (and so did I), but it was a bit long (even with heels)
 Brienna also liked this dress.
 This one is just a little shorter, so it will work better then the other dress.
 So this is the dress she will be wearing to Jr. Prom on the 23rd.
what a beautiful, gorgeous young lady!  So exciting :D

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

It is nice that you found a store that rents dresses. I sure wish there was a store here in Utah like that. The blue dress is very pretty.

jannalee said...

I love the blue dress, and it's great that you are able to rent it instead of buy it!