Friday, January 25, 2013

Polar Express, Cookies & Gifts

 The elementary school did the "Polar Express" play for Christmas.
 Emmalee really wanted to be a reindeer--and so she was excited when she got the part.
 The cutest reindeer ever!
 Emmalee is pulling Santa's sleigh.
 She ended up being behind a few kids, so I didn't get very many good pictures of her.
 Santa came to visit after the play.
 I love this picture of Benjamin whispering what he wants to Santa--and how Santa looks like he is really concentrating on deciphering the message.
 Emmalee waiting in line to see Santa.
 She was quite honest and told Santa that she has been both naughty and nice.
 What Benjamin made for his classmates
 What we gave to the teachers, aids, and some friends.
 Emmalee's presents to her classmates.
She took them to class in the box.
 Present for some of the teachers.
 Making sugar cookies
 and gingerbread men.
 I couldn't find the container of cookie cutters.  Luckily, I have a couple that I keep in my drawer year-round, and I picked up 4 new cookie cutters on sale at Seagull Book.
 Decorating the cookies
 and putting them on the plates to give to friends and neighbors.
 Emmalee's Santa cookie.
Eating cookies 

No comments: