Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dec. recap--Part 2 (Ben, Gingerbread house, and concert)

 Benjamin loves to have his picture taken every day.  Usually after I take the pictures he likes to look at it & says, "Awwww..."
 Benjamin "surfing" with the cat.
 Ben's footprint reindeer.
Cowboy Ben riding his cowboy stick-horse.
 His funny face while cutting out sugar cookies.
 showing me his hand.
 Sitting on Daddy's shoulders at Zan'e basketball game.
 This is one way we try to entertain Ben when he is bored at the game.
 "Go Bobcats!"
 Emmalee's gingerbread house she made at the Friday activity at school.
 I asked if she wanted me to make room for it on the shelf for a Christmas decoration.  She said maybe after she shared it with Ben--and of course after they ate some, there wasn't much left.
 the band (both Jr. & Sr. High) playing at one of the basketball games.  Callum is in the middle on the drums.  I videoed this so I didn't get a very good picture.
 The high school band playing at their Christmas concert.
 Zane on the trumpet & Brienna with her flute.
 Zane and Brienna after the concert.
Zane & Brienna playing at the last basketball game (it was a varsity game so Zane wasn't playing) on Friday Dec. 21.  Callum was sitting on the stage with his friend, Weston.

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

You all have been busy with many wonderful activities. Benjamin sure is a cutie surfing with the cat.

jannalee said...

Is Callum playing drums? I didn't know that!