We had Spooktacular after the football game. Emmalee was a princess, Callum wore his jammies, and I was a quarterback.....
I had a giant quarter taped to my back :)
Things were a bit crazy at first because some of my helpers were late so I tried to get others to cover the games at first. And then Ben had a fit, took off his costume and refused to do anything--until the last 15 minutes or so. And this year I had the most help with cleaning up then I'd ever had before.
For school, Emmalee had to write a book report on her favorite book and decorate a pumpkin representing a character from the book. She chose "Do Not Open this Book!" And she did the pig by herself except for the hat.
Sunday we got ready to decorate our pumpkins (all of us weren't going to be home on Monday). We were looking at past years' pumpkins and saw a picture of Ben sleeping on the bench (because he was too tired) so he wanted to "pretend" again this year. (Click here to see the past post)
And here's another "pretend" sleeping picture.
And one last picture of Emmalee's pig from her book.
No comments:
Post a Comment