Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pamela's House Thanksgiving Break

 Grandma playing Connect 4 with Ben (and Emmalee).  I love Benjamin's excited face in this picture.
 The family had fun helping Pamela decorate for Christmas.
 Zane had the fun job of putting up the outside lights.
 More decorating.
 Everyone pitched in to get her decorations up.
 The outside light decorations
 Emmalee playing the piano--all the kids put on a mini-recital for Grandma, Grandpa, Laurie, Pamela & Mom & Dad.
 Brienna & Zane playing the trumpet. 
Callum playing the "drums" (an empty container)
 There were beautiful sunsets every evening.   This is Pamela's view from the window by her piano.

 We took advantage of the beautiful scenery and took pictures--me by myself.
 All the girls--having fun holding Emmalee.
(Standing) me (Michelle), Grandma Carter, Pamela
Brienna, Emmalee, Laurie
Sisters!  How fun.  I have 2 beautiful girls!

1 comment:

jannalee said...

I love the picture of you by yourself!