Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ben & Fall Sports Awards

 Everyday after pre-school, Ben likes to play with the cats...
 ...and wants lots of pictures taken with him and the cats.
 and more pictures!  And these are only a few that I have taken the past week ;)
 Rusty folded these dollar bills into a shirt and pants to send to Ethan.  Pretty cool!
 Last Wednesday was the Fall Sports Awards night.  It was also Roundtable for scouting.
 Normally I will go to functions/activities involving family before Roundtable, but this month I had a "beading" (from Wood Badge) scheduled that a lot of people were coming to (from out of town).   One of my "Owls" from Wood Badge finished her tickets/goals & we scheduled this in September.  The awards night was scheduled about 1 week ago.
So Rusty went to the awards night with the boys & Brienna stayed home with the 2 little ones. 
 Callum received a trophy along with the other Jr. High football team--he was the team manager.
 Zane's basketball practice has been at 6:30 every evening except on Fridays (when we don't have school) and then it's at 6 in the morning.  So he was able to have a bit of a break on this night since the awards were at 7 & they didn't have to practice until after the awards (and then it wasn't very long).
 Zane received his letter & a football pin.
Life has been a steady-flow of activities and events with all of the kids and Rusty and me.    We are getting ready to head to Pamela's house in the morning for Thanksgiving.  I am looking forward to a "break."

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

You all have been busy. Ben and the cats are so cute. I have always admired those you have the talent of folding money in fun shapes.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your break.