I thought I had better do a re-cap of September. It was busy, busy--and I have a lot of pictures I wanted to share.
Emmalee and Benjamin LOVED husking the corn each time we ate it.
This is the dress that I wore when I was Emmalee's age (my mom sewed it for me). She wore this dress on picture day also.
Benjamin loves our cats--a little too much at times. Rusty came home from work and thought the cats had gotten into some oil. But then he decided to smell them and sure enough--they smelled like my hand lotion (he thought of smelling them because Benjamin had already put "a little" lotion on the kittens so they would smell good).
But this time, Benjamin had used most of the bottle on both the cats and they were matted down quite good--and this one (Spike) had rolled around in the dirt.
So Rusty and Zane took on the "fun" task of giving the cats a bath. Actually, Spike was a lot calmer (less feisty) than the smaller kitten (Parry the Catapyus).
Drying off the cats.
After this incidence, I put all the lotion up high so Benjamin couldn't get into it again.
But surprisingly, The kittens still like to be held by the kids.
Parry sleeping while Emmalee finishes her homework (with Brienna's help).
Benjamin with the cats
They all are poising for the camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment