Friday, October 12, 2012

Black/Orange Day & Bon-Fire

 Thursday was Black & Orange day.  Callum wanted orange & black hair spray in his hair.
 My cute Brienna!  I love her to pieces!  She stays extremely busy with school (dual credit US History, yearbook junior editor, band, early morning seminary & piano--plus more than I can list!)
 Wearing her daddy's high school football jersery :)
 Emmalee and Benjamin bundling up so we can go to the bon-fire.
 When we (Rusty, me & the 2 little ones) arrived, we expected to see a huge fire.  Instead, no one had brought matches/flares/flame to start it--lol!
 Zane "posing" for the camera--Ben, Rusty (talking to Troy Stone) & Callum
 Zane--my freshman!  I am proud of all he is doing. (football, band, student council, early morning seminary...)
 They finally got the fire going--and it was the biggest one I've seen!
 Boys in back:  Kaleb May, Chase Bramwell, & Tucker Farr.
Girls in front:  Josey Grover, Brienna Stewart & Joni Grover.
 fun at the fire!
 Brienna & Josey
 Zane holding Ben.
 Emmalee & Ben.  According to Ben:  it was a very huge fire--bigger than mom & emmalee!
 This is from about 50-75 yards away because it was burning hot!
 Callum :)  He is loving Junior High!
 Nice!
 Ben, Rusty & Emmalee
 Me with Ben & Emmalee.
 Everyone had to "retreat" because it was so stinking hot!
What a great night :)

No comments: