I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Anne of Green Gables--April 20, 2012 Part 2
Zane & Brienna
The set
All the cast received a rose (girls) and/or a candy bar "flower" (boys & girls)
The set looks great. I like how they stood in the foyer when everyone was leaving. That is something I have often wished they would do here when my children have been in a play. It would be great to shake their hands or just tell them how amazing they were.
1 comment:
The set looks great. I like how they stood in the foyer when everyone was leaving. That is something I have often wished they would do here when my children have been in a play. It would be great to shake their hands or just tell them how amazing they were.
Post a Comment