Zane mowed the lawn, the kids cleaned their rooms, I put away the shopping from yesterday, and worked on the laundry.
I cleaned out the 2 freezers above the fridges. And then Ben & Emmalee took everything out of the fridge & put it on the table.
And then they scrubbed the fridge while I went through the food. I threw a lot away, and combined what I could. I had Ethan's food (condiments) from college, plus the camping food in addition to what we had in the fridge.
That is a lot of food! I didn't get the outside fridge cleaned (yet).
Emmalee & Ben liked washing it out. Brienna cleaned the door & shelves while I scrubbed the bins & cleaned my washer & dryer.
Ben thought this was a fun "game". (Earlier he had eaten a fudgcicle--can you tell?)
Our fridge is nice & clean. The outside fridge won't be nearly as time-consuming to clean.
Now I'm off to vacuum, sweep, & mop (although Zane & Callum both want to mop). That might be a "fight" in itself--who gets to mop?
2 comments:
That's awesome that they think it's fun to help clean out the fridge! And who gets to mop is at least something good to "fight" about! LOL
can you really fit that much stuff into a fridge? lol - loveya sis
Post a Comment