September is the month that I plan on working on my blog (since it is a piece of my family history). I have been gone or away from the computer & am getting ready to go again this afternoon. (I am on staff at Wood Badge for Scouting.)
I was able to be home for the last few days & got the kids ready for the first day of school
Brienna is a sophomore this year--wow! She looks beautiful!
She will be taking Driver's Ed this semester! Wow! It will be nice to have another driver.
Zane & his "Parry the Platypus" shirt. Doesn't he look excited to be going to school!?
There I got a smile from my 8th grader. Last year in Jr. High!
Callum is ready for 5th grade.
He is so lucky--he gets his dad as his teacher!
And can you tell I have a very excited 1st grader! Emmalee couldn't stop grinning!
She is so excited to be in 1st grade!
Breakfast at school--I might have to feed them before they leave since it doesn't look too filling! (donut, oranges & milk)
And of course Ben needed his picture taken too--at school! He really wanted to go to school too, but when he found out I was heading home, he quickly joined me.
He has been doing puzzles & playing games for the last hour. I think he is enjoying having all the attention again.
Now I've got to go & finish getting ready to leave for Wood Badge. I'm not even packed!

4 comments:
I love the first day of school & so did my kids...its bitter sweet & odd just having one babe at home again...
I love all the pictures! The kids are all growing up fast! I miss you guys a lot!
I could not get a few of mine to stop and take photos on the first day. yours look great.
Wow, donuts for breakfast my children would love that. They so don't serve that at our school.
Gave you an award on my blog, I am a little tardy in letting you know. since I posted about it on Wednesday. computer problems have keep me away from regular blogging glad to catch up with you.
can you believe they have been back to school this long already? seems like school should have just started? loveya sis
Post a Comment