I needed to make cookies this morning for a few reasons: PTO/Boosters needed to bring refreshments for the high school awards night, Thursday was dessert night for Relief Society, my family likes cookies, and I thought I should send some cookies to Ethan.
So I made a triple batch of both ginger snaps and chocolate chip cookies. And I used egg replacement so Callum could eat them.
(I forgot to take pictures, so these are from Google images, but they look almost like mine)
I had to go to the school to pay for the kids' yearbooks. I thought I had paid for everything at the beginning of the year, but we found out that they didn't add the yearbooks to those fees, so I ran in and paid for them.
After fixing (& eating) dinner, me, Rusty, & Brienna went to the awards night. A long time ago, they used to hold the awards at night, but not since we have been here (8 years). They held them during the day so a lot of parents can't attend. So I'm glad it was moved back to nights where it wasn't so rushed and more parents could attend. It was a nice evening.
Brienna received the Outstanding Math Student Award--her teacher said she hasn't missed a single question on any math test this year!
Josey & Brienna holding awards from Physical Science.
another award--for Creative Writing & also one for Outstanding Speech Presenter.
The past year's Student Council (2010-2011) Josey (Parliamentarian), Brienna (Treasurer), Edith (Secretary), Amanda (Vice-Pres.) & Mary (President).
2011-2012 Student Council: Brienna (Parliamentarian), Josey (Treasurer), Samantha (Vice-Pres.), Lindsay (Secretary), & Salvador (President)
Brienna was also recognized for excellence in: high honor roll, yearbook staff, ASB (Associated Student Body) Treasurer, and Trustee scholarship recipient.


1 comment:
Wow! Way to go Brienna!
Post a Comment