Today was a wet and rainy day. I did some more laundry, dishes, cleaning and then baked another double batch of chocolate chip cookies so I could take some to school to celebrate Emmalee's birthday. And I had to go get Callum from school--he was sick. (but it's the last week of school!!!)
Her teacher wanted me to bring her treat Monday afternoon since Tuesday was their last day of school and there would be lots going on. And Wednesday is her birthday, but the kindergarten has no school.
Emmalee was really excited to see me Monday with the cookies.
Then I mixed up bread for scones (dinner was Navajo tacos), cooked the meat & got the lettuce & tomatoes cut up . I decided to go to the special school board meeting about teacher negotiations.
When I got home, the kids helped me roll out the scones.
Ben wanted to do all of the dough.
Now he's happy because he rolled out a few of them.
Emmalee and Callum did the rest.
It was nice not having to roll out the scones.
They got flour everywhere--but I love it when they want to help out.
We also had chili relenos (that Rusty makes) so we could use the peppers from our Bountiful Baskets.
No comments:
Post a Comment