Every year we have been coloring Easter eggs.
Rusty & I first colored eggs together for Easter of 1990 (with my roommates) & we haven't missed a year.
Aunt Pamela taking pictures
But of the 21 years we have been coloring eggs, this is the first year we attempted to color fresh (brown) eggs. (Rusty's dad raises chickens & since he lives behind us, we have a steady supply of fresh eggs)
We boiled 3 dozen eggs (I tried to pick the lightest colored ones) & went to putting them in the dye.
Emmalee did it by herself.
Hey--there I am helping out (rarely am I in the pictures since I am usually the one taking them!)
Ben trying to be as independent as possible!
Ta-da!!! His cowboy egg. He dropped it at least 3 times while I tried to get a picture. Then the last drop required removal of the shell--& he ate it.
Here are the results of our egg-dying. We all loved the unique colors!
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Glad to see you in a picture! It looks like you all had lots of fun dying the eggs, and the colors were really neat!
Post a Comment