We sat down to watch "Charlotte's Web" & see if Wilbur in the movie is anything like Callum's Wilbur.
Benjamin was fascinated with the movie & watched almost all of it.
And laughed a lot! He thought the pig was quite funny--and just like our Wilbur.
And then the next day we were watching a movie with the family & I realized Benjamin was no longer in the room with us.
And it was awfully quiet in the house (except for the movie).
So just as I got up to find him, he came walking into the living room.
He had gotten into the swim drawers (where we keep all the swim suits, swim diapers, goggles, arm floaties, and inflatables).
He undressed himself, took off his diaper (thankfully it wasn't messy!!!), and got ready to go swimming.
He didn't want any help getting the goggles on.
Please, Mom!!! Can't we go swimming???? I'm all ready!!!!
So while we watched more of the movie, he had fun "swimming" without water.
1 comment:
What a cutie! How funny that he wants to go swimming when it is 40 degrees outside!
Post a Comment