Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Plans

Monday:


Piano lesson, IF (music store, scout office, WinCo), Dentist      appointments for Brienna, Zane, Callum & Emmalee; get Brienna's back x-ray.  Family Home Evening


Tuesday:


Rexburg for Rusty & I.  Attend the temple, pick up Rusty's new lenses for his glasses, get Ethan the Microsoft Office 2010 CD to re-install in his computer (that is if I can find the CD)


Wednesday: 


Prepare the kids (threaten them with their lives) to be home without mom & dad, go on overnight date with Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!!  


Thursday: 


Come home from overnight date (hopefully the house will be standing and sparkling clean, & the kids all alive & getting along like angels!).  Sort/dejunk/organize books.


Friday:  


IF for Brienna's back doctor appointment (the back specialist from Boise comes every few months), any shopping needed, more sorting/dejunking/organizing of books.  Pamela arrives for the weekend.


Saturday: 


Gather swim suits, towels, & goggles, pile in the vehicles, pick up friends, drive to Rexburg & pick up Ethan (& maybe Austin), drive to Green Canyon Hot Springs pool for a day of swimming!!   Drive back to Rexburg, pick up Little Caesar's pizza, drop off Ethan, drive back home.  

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

You have some great plans for spring break. I like that your doing an over night date. My hubby and I need to do this. I get a little freaky about leaving Bubee though.