So what happens when school is cancelled (which is another blog post) for the day & I ask the older children to "watch" & play with the little ones?
A lot!
It was about 2 pm & I notice all 3 of the older children in the living room, but Ben & Emmalee are no where to be seen.
Just as I ask Brienna where the little ones are, Emmalee comes running out of my bedroom telling me that Ben is in my bathtub & is playing with soap.
So as I go to find Ben, he comes running out laughing and all happy.
If you can't tell, he is covered from head to toe in baby soap. He had climbed into our tub, opened a brand new, full bottle of baby soap & washed his hair & rubbed the soap all over the bathtub. Then he proceeded to use the bathtub as a slippery slide.
He was soaked in baby soap!
So I just had Brienna get him undressed and had her give him a rinse-the-soap-off bath. Emmalee got in the tub with him & they had a nice, bubbly bath.
2 comments:
LOL... this sounds like something my youngest would do! He use to do it with the shampoo.
Ben is so funny and silly!
Post a Comment