WARNING: Yucky, icky photos of Ethan's banged up elbow. If you are squeamish, you might want to close your eyes!
Yesterday (Saturday), Ethan got together with 2 of his friends & they decided to have some "small town fun".
They got a scooter, bike & a big piece of cardboard & see how many crazy things they could video.
So Humpty Dumpty Ethan was on the wall scooter and had a big fall crash and all the kings men his mom couldn't put fix him together again.
I was grateful Rusty was here to help wash off the blood & bandage it up. I started helping Ethan, but then called Rusty in to help him.
So here are the pictures of the elbow about 12 hours later:
this is right on his elbow bone & it was swollen up a lot.
All I can say is: yuck & gross! (and he still would go and "play" with his friends--the fun outweighed the hurt)
This is the elbow tonight--about 36 hours later.
He'll have a scar. I just hope he doesn't split it open again and that it doesn't get infected.
4 comments:
Boys!!! They don't think before they do. Hope it heals fast. I have seen a few of these types of injuries my self.
Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! Hope it gets better quickly!
it was mostly worth it. it would have been entirely worth it if the actual crash would have been caught on camera
Ouch! Boys are so crazy!
Post a Comment