Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Benjamin's ready for Christmas!  
The kids were getting ready for bed on Christmas eve.

 Emmalee is putting on her best behavior!
 Emmalee, Zane & Benjamin
 Callum doing his "cool" pose.

 Santa's presents on Christmas morning.
 The kids couldn't wait any longer, so they woke Benjamin up.  He wasn't excited--until he opened his first present. (Zane was up at 4 am!!!  But he is "good" & waited until 7:30 to wake the ones that were still asleep.)
 Checking out the Santa gifts.
 Now Benjamin is happy--he got Woody (from Toy Story) & his cowboy boot ("there's a snake in my boot")
And this is what Rusty got me--cross country skis.  Now we can go skiing at the land.

I thought I had more pictures, but I took a few videos of the kids opening presents, and can't seem to be able to post them on my blog.  I'm still working on that.

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

Cross country skiing sounds like fun. I have given thought that I might enjoy that better than down hill. The idea of falling down just does not appeal to me at my age.

Looks like you had a good Christmas.