For Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago, we all went out & stacked the wood.
Everyone pitched in (notice Ben's gloves--they kept falling off, so we put sweat bands on to hold them on)
It was a very nice evening, and the wood was stacked quickly. The kids loaded the wheel barrow, and then Rusty would stack it.
I took the pictures, and then watered our tomato plants. We had to pick all of the tomatoes Monday, October 11th because of the frost warning that night. And it did freeze, so I was glad they got picked!
It was cute to watch Emmalee find pieces of wood "the right age" for Ben.
And then he decided he was a log-roller. He had good balance!
3 comments:
Yeah firewood! I love that you have the little ones helping too. A family working together is a wonderful sight. Happy warm winter!
I'm glad I have my firewood this year too. I've been burning a fire every evening for a week and am loving every minute of it.
Great pictures! Nice to see all the kids helping! Love and miss ya tons!
what a wonderful family! where is a picture of my nephew Zane??? thanks for sharing sis. loveya
Post a Comment