I know--Callum's 10th Birthday was close to a month ago.
But here are the pictures--finally!!
Lighting his candles on his birthday pie--a few years ago he finally "discovered" that he didn't' have to have cake for his birthday. He loves pumpkin pie, so that is what he picks now!
Opening presents
We probably asked him if that present was from his girlfriend.
His "surprise" last present--an MP3 player!!!
I asked if he had a great birthday--and he gave me the thumbs up ;)
A week after his birthday, he had a "friends" birthday party. He invited 4 friends over & played a few games, jumped on the trampoline, had a little water balloon fight, went on a treasure hunt, and had brownies & punch.
I can't believe that 10 years has past already--and what a miracle Callum is. He is a blessing in our lives!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! I especially love the one of him opening his MP3 player!
he is starting to look so grown up. love my nephew. thanks sis for sharing. loveya
Post a Comment