Sunday, April 11, 2010

Prom--April 10, 2010

Ethan went to Prom with Samantha Farr.  He asked her by dumping a bag of Hersey Kisses on her floor & posting a sign that said "Now that I have kissed the ground you walk on, will you go to Prom with me?"

She answered back with a creative poster that had words to find & decipher.

A group of about 8 couples got together earlier in the day & went target shooting & 4-wheeling.

Then they changed into their clothes (& the girls did their hair/make-up)

And they all met at the church for a nice dinner.
Ethan was in charge of bringing the baked potatoes for everyone.
Since I was at a Stake Baptism all morning, he scrubbed & wrapped all the potatoes & put them in our roaster.
By eating a meal at the church, it not only saved about 2 hours of driving time, but it was a lot easier on the wallet! ☺
A couple of the other moms decorated the tables & set everthing up. (thanks--it was wonderful!)
This is Ethan & Samantha arriving at the church.
Getting ready to eat (I'm not the only mom taking pictures--that is Sam's mom in the background)
Yes, Ethan--you HAVE to get a zillion pictures taken!!!
Samantha looked so beautiful!!!
And Ethan cleaned up pretty good too.
We found his tie at Ross--and it matches perfectly!  We only had a close-up picture of the dress on my cell-phone to try & match his tie to.
I really like this picture because you can see how gorgeous Samantha's hair is.
A yummy-looking chocolate fountain at Prom.
I love how their eye's "sparkle" (okay--it's really just the flash in a darkened gym)
All the girls were beautiful, the guys handsome & the decorations were amazing.  I love how they can transform the gym!
Ethan had a great time.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Prom looked like it went well for them. I love the how modest all the dresses look. Ethan's date looked very pretty.

Anonymous said...

WOW - the girls really ae beautiful and my nephew is sooooo handsome!!! loveya

Cynthia said...

They all look wonderful. Sounds like they had a great time.

jannalee said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Ethan looks so handsome! I love his date's hair! Fun, fun fun!