I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Benjamin
I just wanted to post these adorable pictures of Benjamin--he is 15-16 months old in these pictures.
I can't believe that he will be going to nursery in 6 weeks
3 comments:
Benjamin is so cute! I can't wait to meet him for the first time this summer! I hope he will let Aunt Janna Lee hug him and play with him!
Oh I sympathize with your pain and Benjamin's toddler ways! You will never be able to sit for more than 10 minutes for at least one year!
But how can us mommas stay frustrated with our babes too long, when they are so adorable?!?!
Cute pics!
adorable
Post a Comment