Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Nativity Collection--Part 1


I finally took all of the Christmas decorations down last weekend & put everything away in the shed.  (Except for the string of outside lights & the nativiy water globes.)

So I decided I wanted to post the pictures of my collection of nativities. 

I have 55 nativities I display, & then there are 3 or 4 ornaments that were on the tree.  I just forgot to take pictures of those.


So here is part 1 of my collection:




































Hopefully it won't take me another week to post more.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You have an amazing nativity collection.

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful! We have a collection, but we just buy one a year, so we have only about 15. I love how unique and different each set can be, and I enjoyed looking at yours.

jannalee said...

I love your nativity collection! They are all beautiful! I've never seen them before so it was nice to see all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo glad you shared pictures with us since we were not there to see them all in person! THANKS!!! Love, Laurie