Zane chipped 4 of his teeth--not playing football. He was at home doing high-knee kicks & his knee hit his chin quite hard.
I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more. Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Monday, September 14, 2009
New Pet, Injuries, Benjamin, & Football
Zane chipped 4 of his teeth--not playing football. He was at home doing high-knee kicks & his knee hit his chin quite hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For some reason, everytime I read your blog I all of the sudden feel very tired! You have to be one of the busiest moms that I know! Phew! You are such a wonderful example.
Post a Comment