Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation

Vacation--gotta love it! I love coming home & enjoying lazy days. Mom & Dad don't have air conditioning, but so far, there has only been 1 really hot day. We did pull out the fans & have them on during most days. The nights do cool down, though so we are able to sleep. (Well, if Benjamin would stop being so restless at night I might be able to get some good sleep) :)

In fact--it rained a lot on one of the days here. We let the kids run in the gutter (we don't have gutters in our little town--except for Main St.).


Zane made the biggest splash of all--everyone got out of his way!


Callum thought it was a blast to wade in the gutters.
Emmalee rolled up her pant legs and played for about 1/2 hour in the water with the boys. About 1/2 hour after they were done, she went outside, looked in the gutter, and told me, "Mom--the water melted!!!"
Grandma even got Benjamin into the water. He really liked that & wanted to sit down in it :)
I haven't been on the computer a lot since being in Wyoming, so I haven't been able to check up on all the other blogs. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

The good news is my neck is feeling much better & only aches when I carry too much, or nurse w/o pillows. My bronchitis on the other hand is hanging on for a while. I haven't been able to shake that yet, and so I tire quite easily & quickly.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your neck is doing better and that your having a good Vacation.