Monday, June 8, 2009

PRICELESS??

3 Days in town
9 Appointments
4 meals on the road
6 children
1 aging mini-van
350+ miles

PRICELESS????




NOT!!!!!

PRICEY!!!! :)


So now you know where I have been--not blogging (or commenting). I just want to get my house back to "live-able".

And to make matters worse--I got a kink in my neck Sunday. And it has gotten worse with time. The muscle is tight and swollen.

I hope this week gets better!!


Last week was so crazy with all the appointments and shopping. Emmalee had her 4-year check up and shots;Callum & Emmalee both had dentist appointments; Ethan & Callum had eye doctor appointments; Ethan had knee doctor & physical therapy; & Callum had physical therapy & pool therapy.

Plus I had the double-coupons from Albertson's, so good ones at Fred Meyers, and then of course Wal-Mart & WinCo shopping. Plus we always have to check out DI for great deals. It was crazy, but definitely OVER!!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That definitely sounds crazy! Living in town does have a few advantages but now YOU get to leave the town chaos behind.

Good luck on the house chaos. I constantly struggle to keep up with mine. I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

wow girl! sounds like you have been busy as a bee!!!!!!!

Emmy said...

Wow, your life is busy!
I love coupons and so always drag my kids around to lots of different stores to get the best deals. :)