I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Zane's first trumpet concert
Okay--the last video went well, so here is Zane's trumpet "concert".
I started videoing, but had to hand it off to Rusty so I could take some snapshots with the camera.
3 comments:
Congrats to Zane on a successful concert! You must be so proud- he did really well.
My hubs is desperately hoping at least one of our offspring get his muscial talents (instead of my non-talent).
Brilliant! Brought me back to piano lessons, when I was a wee child. "Hot Cross Buns! Hot Cross Buns!"
Brilliant! Brought me back to piano lessons, when I was a wee child. "Hot Cross Buns! Hot Cross Buns!"
Post a Comment