Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sucessful Scrapbooking Weekend!

Just wanted to say that I am still here--just have been gone/busy all weekend.

Friday was town day with tons of therapies, appointments, and shopping. After meeting Rusty in town (w/the rest of the children), we swapped some of the children and I got home about 6:15. Pamela had been at our house for about 1 hour.

We unloaded, and Pamela & I went to the community center for the overnight scrapbooking event. I got things all unloaded & set out, and dived right in. Pamela had her computer to try to organize the 6,000 (yes--that is six thousand) photos she has on her computer!

I went home and feed Benjamin when the kids sent me a message on the phone. Pamela was Cinderella--needed to be home at mid-night :) I went back until 1:30 am. Then home for about 6 hours of sleep. Then back all day (except the times that I received a text message to feed the baby). I finished 32 pages & scrapbooked 160+ pictures. Plus, I have about 150 pictures ready (cropped) to scrapbook. I love those productive times--although they are few & far between.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have been a Scrappy Scraper :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so impressed with you. I have not done any scrap booking for some time. And was just thinking that I need to do some thing with all my photos once we get moved.

Jen said...

You are the scrap queen! I'm in the process of switching to digital scrapbooking and haven't made the time to do anything!
What a fun night/day for you!