The boys had a fun time today. They are back from the dance and are finishing watching "The Princess Bride." They look sharp!

Ethan & Coltin
Wow--a smile :) Thanks Ethan.
Ethan & Yolanda--she looks beautiful.
Shaelie & Coltin (gorgeous!)
The 2 couples look so nice. I can't believe I have a child old enough to go to prom. (Wasn't my Jr. Prom just a few years ago?)The decorations were outstanding. The junior class did a great job (they must have one awesome president--chuckle, chuckle)
FYI--Ethan is the class pres. ;)

Ethan managed today with only 1 crutch. If you don't know why he is on crutches, click here.


4 comments:
Everyone looks so Handsome/Beautiful! it looks like Prom was a Success!!!!
Ethan looks so handsome! I can't believe how grown up he is! I remember when I was at college and I would come to your house one weekend a month (I think you lived in Pocatello), and Ethan was about 3 years old then! Wow, time flies! The decorations looked awesome, and it looks like they had a lot of fun! I'm sure Ethan was very happy that you didn't yell out his name or make him dance with you!
What a fun night. Mine is not going, because we decided he needed to pay for it. He really needs to get a job. (Long Story)
Handsome boys. It looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment