Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Looked out the Window & What Did I See?

More SNOW flakes Falling Down on ME :(
Spring has brought me such a not-so-nice surprise--
Big, wet, snow-flakes falling in my eyes.

I can take a hand-full and make a ball.
I don't like this snow at all


It was really so




And it seemed to be
A Spring Snow Storm falling on me
;o

4 comments:

Erin said...

When will it ever end?! I wish warm weather for you :)

Jen said...

Oh my word! My mom said it snowed in Lander the other day. What's up with this spring? We are finally seeing warmer weather this week. I hope you get to see green soon!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! look at all that snow! i can't believe it is still snowing there! come over to my house & enjoy some Spring weather!

Anonymous said...

Wow, we had this storm over the weekend. Your getting a little more snow than we did.