What a wonderful Easter weekend we had! We started out our Saturday morning with a ward (& community) Easter breakfast at the church. Our ward has held this for the past several years. This year we had breakfast burritos, fruit, and milk or orange juice. There is always a little program to remind us why we celebrate Easter. Each year we have members of the community attend. Then we all head over to the park for the Easter egg hunt.

Brienna and Emmalee

Callum--an empty bucket :) I don't have pictures of Emmalee and Zane because they were in different areas of the park. Rusty took pictures of Zane with his camera (and I haven't downloaded any of his pictures for months). And Pamela took photos of Emmalee with her camera--and I didn't download those before she left.

Ethan--was elected to hold Callum's jacket. It was such a warm day--and it stayed nice all day. By 10, there was no need for a jacket.

Run, Callum! He didn't seem too disappointed, but only was able to pick up 2 eggs. Try as hard as he could, by the time he got to an egg, someone had scooped it up. But Ethan and Brienna were nice and did an egg hunt at our house. They even put money in some of the eggs.

Coloring our eggs at home.

We boiled--well, I don't really know how many we boiled for sure, because my sister helped out and actually boiled the eggs :) (thanks!)

I think it was 4 dozen, but not sure.

This is how Benjamin helped color Easter eggs.

Somehow, Benjamin got some black smudge on his upper lip. The boys were laughing at his "mustache" so Ben had to join in on all the humor.

Easter morning was nice--the children didn't wake up too early. It is about 7:30 in this photo. Ethan was still asleep and I took some pictures of him, but he must have erased them off my camera (you are in trouble, Ethan!!!)

Zane--silly boy. New head phones. All of the children received the new LDS Gospel Art Book. And Zane, Callum and Emmalee took them to church to look at during sacrament meeting.

The Easter bunny spoiled Brienna--and she received "Twilight"

Emmalee got her own Easter bunny to snuggle with. And she also got the movie--"Barbie's Thumbalina". She was so excited about finding the eggs.

After our Easter meal of ham and potato salad (& trimmings), it was time for lots and lots of egg hunts outside. Aunt Pamela and cutie Benjamin.

Rusty was videoing--it was so much fun to listen to how excited Emmalee was. She was more excited when she hid the eggs, and we were finding them.

I can't believe that Benjamin is already 5 months old!

We couldn't get a very good picture of Emmalee looking for the eggs because she was running everywhere.

Callum (and the other children) were really good at letting Emmalee "find" the eggs that were low and on the ground.
We hope all of our family and friends all had a wonderful Easter weekend, and we love and miss ya!
2 comments:
Sweet pictures. Benjamin is a doll, I just love that stage. Well, I like all the stages.
I know what you mean about slowing down. We have to work on that everyday.
Blessings,
Kimberly
I love Easter Sunday! I love seeing the new shirts and ties for the little boys and the cute, frilly dresses for the little girls!
Our Easter was cold! Where is spring?!?!?!
We also got the new Gospel Art book for Easter! Great minds think alike!
Your cute family looked like they had a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment