Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Classified Ad, Part 2

Please list the following ad under the "Lost and Found" section:

Found: My voice! (well, it's a bit raspy, but it's my voice!!!)

When: Late Wednesday morning

Reward: Many words of thanks and gratitude. My middle child (well, #3) was not at all pleased that it was back. He didn't think 5 days was long enough. I think he would offer an award for my voice to be lost again (possibly even his Nintendo DS?)

Thanks to all who looked high and low for it.

I love the pre-school age--with all the cute observations, questions, and comments. This morning my Emmalee asked me, "Mom, are you yelling your whisper?" So I guess I am back to yelling :)


Joy, Joy, Joy!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Let the yelling commence!!! So glad your voice has returned and that it will be easier for you to boss your kids around!

Kate said...

I am glad that you found it. It is so much easier to be mom.