Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our two youngest--Emmalee and Benjamin. Pamela--aren't you missing them now?

Emmalee has been really good with Benjamin. He let out a big cry yesterday while I was folding laundry and she came running in saying, "I didn't touch him!!" He had just woke up by himself.



I can't tell who is happier in this picture--Callum or Benjamin. Ethan was making funny faces to get Ben to smile, and Callum got laughing so hard we had to take the baby from him. We love our Callum and the special spirit he adds to our family.


Zane on the night of the Pinewood Derby. I just noticed the date on my camera--definitely wrong!! It was Wed., Jan. 28th. Zane had a cool design and a nice car!

This was Callum's first derby, and we couldn't wipe that grin off his face all night! We have 2 very special boys in our pack with special spirits and they both had huge grins on their faces all night.

Callum made "Dad's truck"--a replica of Rusty's truck down to the piping in the bed. He got the judge's favorite award.

It was the night of the derby that I am blaming for the loss of my voice--the microphone had a lot of feedback, so I talked for 2 hours, calling the races and racers, and had to make myself heard!

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: