Aunt Pamela worked on a puzzle (w/Ben's help?). Brienna and Pamela were the main 2 puzzle-solvers.

I wanted a picture of us at our table--we recently put the high chair on the table, and as we sat for our Sunday meal, it hit me that we have a big family!!

Yum, yum--American tacos (taco salad w/Frito's).

I love family meals like this one (everyone liked the food!)--some days it is hard to get everyone sat down at the same time! Sundays are one of those days that everyone is usually home.

Here are the 2 pies I made for Valentine's day--we used the pie cherries that we had picked & froze this fall (from Grandpa's trees). The other pie is a blackberry. Now I just need a pie crust shield so my edges aren't so done!

Brienna with Benjamin & Emmalee. She is a great big sister--always helping with the little ones & housework!

Callum loves holding Benjamin--and giving him hugs and kisses.

Tummy time for Benjamin.

What a cutie--we put bibs on him because lately he has been spitting up a little after each feeding. And just enough that we needed to change his whole outfit. One day we went through 4 outfits. So the genius in me decided to pull out his bibs!

Benjamin is such happy baby--we love you, little one!
2 comments:
cute pictures!
Seeing those pictures makes me miss you guys even more! Everyone is growing up so fast, especially Benjamin!
Post a Comment